The water-supply in Tarcsa is of 35%, which means that 350 houses are bound to the system. There are no drainage and natural gas network.
Electricity is of 100%, it is bound in 1016 houses.
The telephone-network is of 12,5%, it means that there are 125 clients. The cable television is not introduced here.
- The execution of the plan about the drinking water-supply
- The realization of the drinking water-network
- The constant observation and supervision of the quality of drinking water and the water of the wells
- The conscious education of the population about the importance of the clean drinking water regarding also our health
- Official arrangements for the economical use of drinking water
- The systematic execution of drainage and water-purification inside the town and in the ambient settlements
- The exploitation of the modern possibilities of the ambient savage-purification
The total length of the village-road is 21 km , from which 3 km is blacktopped; this is only 3% of the whole network.
There is no railway station in the village; the closest one is in Érmihályfalva, at 7 km .
|Quality||Total inside-road in km||Local administration||Total length of road in km||County-road in km|
- Working out some infrastructural projects
- Training of specialists among the employee of the Mayor's Office for the implementation and use of the projects
- Getting financial support for the spread of the phone-network
- The repair and the upkeep of the ditches and pavements
- Getting financial support for the expansion of the infrastructure